- Rome Was Built For A Day, Witte de With, Rotterdam, Netherlands. November 10–December 31 2016.
- 189 Beach 96th, New York, NY. August 21, 2016, 4–7pm.
- Neversink Woods, Neversink Woods, New York. July 30, 2016.
- Echinacea, Beautiful, Chicago, IL. April 9–April 30, 2016.
- Artist in residence, Rupert, Vilnius, Lithuania. May–June, 2016.
- Redleaf, Sydney, Sydney, Australia. February 11 2016.
- The Appel-Haken Proof, Vermilion Sands, Copenhagen, Denmark. February 6, 2016–March 12, 2016.
- The vertebral Silence, duo exhibition with Harm van den Dorpel, LD50, London, UK. December 10 2015–January 29 2016.
- Filter Bubble, LUMA Westbau, Zürich, Switzerland. October 31–February 14, 2016.
- After Babel (Poetry will be made by all), Moderna Museet, Stockholm, Sweden. June 13–August 8, 2015.
- The Curator as Barman, A plus A gallery, Venice, Italy, May 6-8, 2015.
- #catcontent, Kunstpalais, Erlangen, Germany. April 18 - June 21, 2015.
- Talk at Yale Interactive Design. Yale University, New Haven, CT. April 13, 2015.
- Eastern Promises, DEAL, Planina Grad, Zagreb, Croatia. April 5, 2015.
- Plowing Solids curated by Rasmus Myrup, New Galerie at Yves Klein Archives, Paris, France. March 26 - April 9, 2015.
- Prognostics Lecture, University of the Arts Helsinki, Finland. March 11, 2015.
- The Future of Memory, Kunsthalle Wien, Vienna, Austria. March 1 - 30, 2015. [Catalog ebook]